7 Place de l’Hôtel de Ville
– July and August : every day from 9 am to 7 pm (on Sunday from 10 am to 1.30 pm and from 2 pm to 5.30 pm)
– April, May : 7/7, from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 to 6 pm (10-13.30 and 2-5.30 pm on Sundays)
– June : 7/7, from 9 am 6 pm (10-13.30 and 2-5.30 pm on Sundays)
– September : from Tuesday to Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm
– October to March : from Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm
Closed on 25th December and 1st January.
You will find :
– A qualified, caring and warm staff who will advise you according to your wishes and needs
– A shop area with different poles, proposing a range of French products, original and craft with quality. You can find simple tourist products, like magnet, key ring, mug, pen, snowball , Flavigny Anis sweets… We also propose a range of more qualitative craft products, like Cadet Roussel solid Bronze Arrow, Handmade scented candles craft near Auxerre, a Laguiole wooden wine box… You will necessarily find something to please you. Don’t miss our special collections products, about the eccentric historix character Cadet Roussel and our beautiful Clock-tower.
– A special welcome for 4-legged pets.
Getting to the Tourist Office :
– By bike or on foot, from the Canal du Nivernais’ cycling route: take “rue Lebeuf”, then “rue Philibert Roux” up to the “Place de l’Hôtel de Ville”
– By car: you can park your car at “Place des Cordeliers” and “Place du Maréchal Leclerc” (paid parking), or go to the Arquebuse’s car park (free parking)
– By bus: take the free shuttle bus, and get off at the Cordeliers’ bus stop